Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Update

Coming within the next few days I will have quite a few videos detailing how to create your own 99 overall my players. These tutorials will cover doing it with a memory card or with the hard drive.

They will be the most detailed videos you'll find anywhere. Plus anyone will be able to email me and I'll walk you through the process, and you'll in no time at all be creating all the 99 overall my players you want!

So make sure you check back!



But some quick tips to help with my tutorials I'll be releasing.

If you would like to get an early start and order your xbox 360 transfer cable then check out these 2 sites, you wont find it any cheaper.


newegg.com


ebay.com

Using the memory card transfer kit is the easiest way. But the cheapest way is to remove your hard drive and take it apart, and then you will need to open up your computer.

And again if you have any questions and about anything please leave a comment, and be sure to check back in a day or 2.

1 comment:

  1. when i plug up xbox harddrive and turn on computer it says no boot device and i cant do anything

    ReplyDelete